Please be informed that as per our Upstream provider updates, they has a large scale circuit outage impacting the Asia region, specially the Singapore region related to current ongoing multiple submarine cable outage within Asia Pacific region (SG<>HK). So you are facing some degradation in latency and sub-optimal routing within Asia pacific region backbone in general for the time being, especially during peak hours. Now they are working with their subsea cable carrier on the restoration.
- Broadband for Home February 7, 2020
- Maintenance work on SMW4 Submarine Cable System by SMW4 Consortium. November 11, 2018
- Regarding Multiple Upstream Carrier are down on 13/12/2016 December 15, 2016
- Regarding Service Interruption Notification on 26/11/2016 November 27, 2016
- Regarding SMW-4 Maintenance window – 3 November 21, 2016